World renowned entertainment company located near West Los Angeles is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager. While overseeing a team of Analysts, the Corporate Finance Manager will be responsible for various finance functions for the organization. Duties for the Corporate Finance Manager include managing the fiscal budget, analyzing cyclical variances, financial report preparation, M&A due diligence, and revenue forecasting. The Corporate Finance Manager will also collaborate with various departments, assist with closing periods, handle financial modeling projects, as well as conduct presentations and work closely with the executive team.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least five years of accounting or finance experience.
- Public accounting and/or CPA is preferred, but not required.
- At least 1-2 years in a managerial capacity.
- Entertainment industry experience is required.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Very good systems skills are essential - advanced Excel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.