TITLE: Head Teller II
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Non Exempt
AVAILABILITY: Monday-Thursday 8:15am-4:15pm, Friday 8:15am-5:15pm
Pioneer remains committed to ensuring our organization is a safe place to work and do business. While focusing on the health and safety of our employees and the communities that we serve, Pioneer requires all employees, including new employees joining our company, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Responsible for managing the daily operations of the teller line in a branch with Monday through Friday evening and Saturday hours. Opens/closes the branch in rotation with the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
* Ensures that customers are served efficiently by managing the daily workflow of the teller staff, including responsibility for the managing the branch cash supply.
* Coaches, counsels, trains and develops tellers in all aspects of their work, including sales competencies.
* Coordinates the proving process and prepares all required reports.
* Consistently achieves teller sales goals, actively participates in all branch promotions and may develop branch specific sales contests.
* Communicates with customers, regarding complaints and inquiries, both in person and on the phone.
* Assists the Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager with preparing and conducting performance appraisals and counseling notices for the teller staff.
* Under the guidance of the Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager, may also have responsibility for maintaining work and vacation schedules for the teller staff.
* In the absence of the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager, has full responsibility for all phases of the day to day operations within the office.
Education & Experience:
* A high school degree or GED required.
* A two year college degree in business or related field is preferred.
* Minimum 6 months previous Head Teller experience combined with at least one year previous CSR experience and one year Teller experience.
* Previous supervisory and/or training experience preferred.
* The incumbent must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including evenings and Saturdays.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Pioneer Bank will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Profit Based Sales Targets