Job # 630720
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
LOCATION: Saint Francis, WI 53235
EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ Years Manufacturing Maintenance experience
SHIFT: 3rd Shift – 11PM – 7:30AM
Performs the essential function of mechanic Assists in setup and maintaining the production systems and processes.
- Communicates mechanical issues to Supervisor or requests help directly from the Dept.
- Maintain machine adjustment logs
- Comply with sanitation standards, adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow contamination prevention and machine cleaning procedures
- Become proficient in facility specific equipment operations & troubleshooting
- Use troubleshooting to correct downtime issues
- Communicate with maintenance on machine performance issues, submit work requests for corrective maintenance
- Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed
- Assist with equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and rebuilds as needed
- Utilizing PLC, completes programming process adjustments / settings to maximize efficiency and output consistency to ensure 100% bottle quality during the QA approval and production process.
- Performs process testing, protocol, and documents to meet quality requirements
- Ensures the application of GMP’s, SOP’s in accordance with IMS / SQF standards.
- Helps manage machine process efficiency initiatives, scrap minimization, materials conservation.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized production area, suggests and implements improvements.
- Completes daily production records and logs for shift
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above, satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- Must be willing to work in the assigned shift of a 24/7 operation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Complex Problem Solving
Good Manufacturing Practices