To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Executive Assistant
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Associates Division; Alpharetta Office) is partnering with a client who is seeking a Part Time Executive Assistant with a "can-do" attitude! The ideal individual will provide administrative assistance and support using the highest level of customer service.
Hours: 24 hours a week
Location: Midtown, GA
Starting Salary: $32,000
- Manage C-Level interaction on behalf of associates
- Complex calendar management and travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Prepare and edit confidential correspondence
- Provide additional administrative support including receiving and directing guests, event planning and serving as gate-keeper for associates
- Ad-hoc projects for multiple departments
- Provide project management assistance
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common accounting procedures. Must have excellent phone and verbal communication skills to assist vendors and customers
- Ability to problem solve. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form
- Strong data entry skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel software
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance
- Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner
- The individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
If interested, submit your resume in either Word or PDF formatting. If qualified, one of our recruiters will reach out to you via phone or email to discuss next steps. Thanks and looking forward to connecting!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries.Â Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visitingÂ www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)