San Jose, CA / Hayward, CA
As one of the nation’s largest specialty contractors focused on electrical construction projects, what we do is important, but how we do it is what makes us special or unique. For more than 65 years, Cupertino Electric has built the infrastructure that allows forward-looking companies to realize their vision. We deliver commercial, energy, and data center projects fast and without compromise. Our values of People, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, and Safety are reflected in how we treat one another, interact with customers, and approach problems. In addition to building great projects, we believe in building great communities as evidenced by our generous giving and volunteer programs.
We are seeking an organized and dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide daily support to our Data Center Division team, specifically at a large construction job site in Hayward California.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Supporting a Senior Project Manager, three or more Project Managers, APM and Project Engineers. including information flow between office, field, vendors, and General Contractors.
- Coordination of job start and job close
- Contract routing
- Routing Non-disclosure agreements
- Proposals, bid forms, bid presentation, pre-qualifications, and change orders
- Tracking Senior Project Managers and Project Managers’ schedules, setting up meetings, travel for the division, catering, etc.
- party and training events planning
- Maintaining and updating job files, controlled forms/logs
- Order drawings
- Panel Schedules
- Phones, copying, scanning, and shipping
- Working with other departments
- 2 – 5 years of administrative experience
- A college degree is a plus
- Preferred experience specifically in the construction industry
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken)
- Critical reasoning
- Intermediate in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Oracle and JD Edwards is highly desirable
- Construction Engineering
- Critical Thinking
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Jd Edwards