To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Greenwich, RI 02817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Computer Operator I
IGT • West Greenwich, RI
Posted 1 month ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
24x365 operational support of our product development and systems integration teams, our lottery operations and customers, monitor IGT's enterprise infrastructure and escalate issues as required.
- Assist in the daily operation of computer systems.
- Carry out all tasks on the daily checklist under supervision.
- Generate reports required. Assist in verifying the validity and clarity of computer reports and other output before releasing it from Computer Operations.
- Assist in the recovery activities necessary to restore normal operations.
- Follow the correct escalation procedures within Computer Operations and other Departments who are inter-dependent.
- Two-year technical college degree or comparable experience
- 2 years' experience in related field
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.