Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half is partnering with a growing manufacturing company who is looking for a Human Resources Manager to play an important strategic leadership roe in the company. As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for all aspect of Human Resources to include compensation and benefits, talent acquisitions, strategic workforce planning, performance management, succession planning, and payroll. You will work directly with other Senior Leadership to help support organizational design change management, and cultural development. Ideal candidates will be excellent multi-taskers, have strong attention to detail, experienced in all areas of HR, and strategic problem solver.
If you are strategic Human Resources professional who is looking for a company where you can use your expertise to make a difference, this opportunity could be ideal for you. Our client is looking to fill this role quickly, so don’t delay in applying. After you apply, please call
and ask for Emily McDaniel.
- Act as a key business partner of the executives to plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the Company’s human resource function and performance, including employment, compensation, benefits, HRIS and employee relations and services.
- Participate in the development of the Company’s strategic business plans and translate the business plan into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Originate or revise as appropriate Company policies, procedures and practices on HR matters affecting all operations to accomplish Company objectives and ensure ongoing compliance with all legal requirements.
- Review all employment offers, agreements and other contracts relating to the Human Resources function.
- Develop and implement Company employee relations directives to ensure the proper balance between business objectives and employee needs. Coordinate solutions to employee relations matters as required.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues related to all HR disciplines including employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
- Provide performance management guidance to management including coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions and development.
- Conduct effective, objective and thorough investigations to resolve employee relations issues and grievances.
- Responsible for company compliance with Federal and State legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Participates on committees and special projects.
Human Resources Manager Job Requirements:
- Ability to build a mutually beneficial partnership with other department leaders.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, meeting deadlines, and managing payroll.
- 10+ years of experience with skills in all areas of HR
- Highly professional while also having the ability to form strong employee relationships
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience managing payroll through a third party processor
- Bachelors degree and other HR certifications preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.