Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
This is a Senior Hands-on Robotic Automation Technology Lead position within the Operations Technology RPA Federation team focusing on technical solution, detailed design and end to end implementation of key business process automation initiatives.
The Applications Systems Engineer 5 - Robotic Automation Technology role should have a thorough understanding of Robotic Process Automation technologies, related tools like OCR, ICR, and NLP. Candidate should be proficient in BluePrism or UiPath, one of the 2 tools used by the RPA Federated Team at Wells Fargo. Candidate should have used frameworks to build automations in the past.
Candidate will be working on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Candidate plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the complex automation designs, coding, and testing. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
Candidate will be responsible for build, deploy, hypercare and maintenance of automation on the RPA Platforms. Candidate will liaison with RPA Platform Support team to manage automations in production.
Candidate will be responsible to setup a defined structure for maintenance of automations, level 3 incident management, SLA definition and SLA adherence protocols.
- Responsible for leading complex automation technology solution implementation end to end
- Responsible for driving automation hypercare execution on production platform
- Collaborate with Business and Platform architecture group to build holistic automation solutions
- Drive detailed solution design and participate in design review
- Partners with factory manager, platform support to deliver holistic automation solutions
- Provides hands-on technology leadership
- Ability to lead large, cross organizational transformational efforts.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with broad, deep and diverse audiences, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption.
- Ability to build long term relationships with a broad set of partners and influence them to a common vision and strategy.
Please note: This position can be based at the Wells Fargo site location(s) in Charlotte, NC. Relocation assistance will not be provided. Applicants should reside in or around the target area(s) or be willing to relocate at their own expense. Other locations may be considered.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ years of Blue Prism Rapid Process Automation (RPA) development experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures/solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering release development
- Knowledge and understanding of network automation or scripting testing techniques and solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.