To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dalton, GA
- Christi Bose
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Manager - OEM - (Americas) - Dalton, GA
Bostik • Dalton, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager in the Dalton, GA area.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you are responsible for selling full product offering of XL Brands Resilient and Soft Surface product line with opportunities with the Bostik Hardwood, Ceramic & Surface Preparation Systems, and Sealants for C&C Business Unit.
We seek people who want to be a part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1… "Stick" with us!
- Liaison to Sales Management to identify key territory opportunities.
- Responsible for selling full product offering of XL Brands Resilient and Soft Surface product line with opportunities with the Bostik Hardwood, Ceramic & Surface Preparation Systems, and Sealants for C&C Business Unit.
- Manage & Grow OEM Accounts covering assigned customers
- Execute and implement the OEM sales plan.
- Work closely with OEM Sales Manager to define Targets and Goals.
- Provide on-going information on industry advances and product needs.
- Develop and implement strategies to manage accounts, prepare timely sales reports, and provide technical needs.
- Identifying customer needs and provide product solutions through presentations and demonstrations
- Work closely with XL Brands Lab team to provide new technology and product solutions to OEM customers
- Maintain current accounts and relationships while continually developing new business opportunities
- Attend trade shows and participate in industry related organizations
- Use Salesforce.com as part of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and daily territory management.
Context and Environment
The job involves working directly with our existing OEM accounts as well identifying and targeting potential new sales opportunities. The job also involves working with major flooring manufacturer executives, product managers and technical personnel.
- Accountable to the OEM Sales Manager, C&C Business Team, Bostik Inc. and it's shareholders
- Execute strategic plans developed by the OEM Account Manager with input from OEM Sales Manager as well as overall Sales and Marketing company objectives
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Business or related field preferred
- 5+ Years of Experience in Sales & Marketing with exposure to complex sales processes
- Strong understanding of flooring marketplace and industry applications
- Ability to perform hands on demonstrations with flooring products
- Strong interpersonal, communication, listening, organizational agility, and presentation skills
- Able to Travel 50% of the time
- Located in or around Dalton GA is Preferred
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com Preferred
About Bostik - Smart Adhesives:
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.