To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbury, MN
- Woobury Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Woodbury Senior Living • Woodbury, MN
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Woodbury Estates and Villa are looking for Registered Nurses-RN's to add to their amazing teams!
The RN is responsible for the total care of residents. He/she will ensure that all cares have been completed in a manner that provides exceptional customer service and quality care.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and be licensed as an RN in MN.
- Must complete CEU's each year as required to maintain RN licensure and hold a current license to practice nursing in MN.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle emergency situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and supervise LPNs and Aides throughout the day.
Thank you for applying to Woodbury Estates and Villa!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.