To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, NJ 07981
- Sandra Bright
- Phone: 732-650-3035
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public Relations Professional
Joule • Hanover, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Public Relations Professional
Location: Whippany, NJ
Schedule: Part Time - up to 25 hrs per week
Duration: 4 months
- Working in close collaboration with the Global Communications Director and brand management assigned to specific communications projects, this position will help develop external global brand communications strategies and tactics – including press, social media and communications-based advocacy initiatives.
- Corporate Communications: external divisional storytelling including internal storymining, partnering with external agency to build stories to be told via social, media, speaking opportunities, writing content for the company and executive LinkedIn channels
- Brand External Communications Strategy Development: immersion with specific brands to develop external communications strategies and guidance
- Brand Execution: Support execution of global external communications campaign
- 7 + years’ experience with proven track record of developing strategic global corporate brand communications programming
- Understanding of promoting a consumer brand in a regulated environment
- Ability to create global strategy and recommendations/toolkits
- Strong writer
- Ability to manage a number of programs/projects simultaneously, on time and within budget. Able to be hands-on as well as strategic.
- A “team player” who can lead by example, with high accountability for his/her actions;
- Ability to work across function and departments; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management, including CH Global Communications leadership.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.