To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medway, MA 02053
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
License Outptient Clinicians (LCSW/LICSW)
Arbour Hospital • Medway, MA
Posted 28 days ago
Company: Arbour Counseling Services - Outpatient Services Program
Job Title: Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LICSW, MSW)
Location: Franklin, MA
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem
Reward all resume to email address: email@example.com
Arbour Counseling Services in Franklin MA has open positions for master’s Level Licensed Clinicians in our Outpatient Services program, providing clinical services to youth and families. Clinicians will provide outpatient therapy to make a difference for youth and families.
Arbour provides a warm work environment with management that is team focused has places value on healthy work dynamics. This is the perfect job for folks who like to be busy, creative and offer innovative care to youth and families.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide individual, family and group therapy sessions
- Support clients through collaboration with other medical service providers, state agencies, other mental health services (including crisis services), and other community agencies and resources.
- Individuals are responsible for managing their own schedules.
Good time management skills necessary to maintain appointments and timely record keepingJob Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or closely related Mental Health field from an accredited program is required.
- Required license eligibility with: LICSW, LCSW, LMHC OR LMFT
- Nonjudgmental ability to foster self-sufficiency using problem-solving and practical skills
- Familiarity with support groups.
- Ability to establish trusting relationships through compassion, empathy and insight.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of clients from diverse cultural or linguistic backgrounds.
Bilingual/bicultural & LGBTQ+ - folks encouraged to apply!
Please Applied to:
- Reward all resume to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org