To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA
- ASM Research
- Phone: 910-344-9879
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
ASM Research • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Contact Center responds to and resolves Recruiting and Hiring inquiries (phone/e-mail) from candidates and employees in a timely manner and provides general information and assistance. The Contact Center resolves general inquiries from applicants regarding their application status, scheduling information, and other related inquiries. The Contact Center is operational between the core hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays, and is closed on Saturday/Sunday.
The Contact Center Representative answers general inbound and places outbound calls in a contact center with the goal of resolving candidates' recruiting and hiring questions, concerns, and issues. The goal is to resolve issues and increase customer satisfaction. The CSR takes care of inbound and outbound calls of a lesser complexity that are primarily routine or basic in nature. The CSR follows basic procedures and scripts, using fundamental knowledge to navigate information systems along with a basic knowledge of Federal Recruiting and Hiring processes.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with candidates and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each inquiry
- Work with the management team to stay updated on process knowledge and be informed of any changes
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
- Escalate candidate requests to Lead as needed
- Provide referral contact information for partner vendors and Hiring and Recruiting resources as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 1-2 years of prior customer service experience
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred)
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Relocation funding is not available for this position.
- Knowledge of federal recruitment and hiring is a plus
It is the policy of the client that an individual's race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin are not and will not be considered in any personnel or management decisions. We affirm our commitment to these fundamental policies.
All recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting for all job classifications is done without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are made to abide by the principle of equal employment.
The physical requirements described in "Knowledge, Skills and Abilities" above are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. (For example, "light office duties' or "lifting up to 50 pounds" or "some travel" required.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualifying disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.