The Human Resources Manager position provides HR Generalist support and reports to the Human Resources Senior Manager. This position plays a lead role in both a production and distribution setting with employee and labor relations matters, executes HR policies and procedures, and ensures data integrity in SAP and other Human Resources Information Systems.
The role requires significant customer and business partner orientation, with the ability to work independently and influence at a senior level to effectively support behavioral change. Additionally, and most importantly, the role will serve as a steward of the Keurig Dr Pepper values and organizational behaviors helping to shape our culture.
Travel: Approx. 20%
- Partner with leadership to develop annual workforce strategy (perform workforce analysis, including turnover, total compensation, organizational structure, engagement, etc).
- Coach and develop business partners in the areas of performance management and talent development.
- Assist HR Senior Manager with regional development and facilitation of various training initiatives predicated on business needs and corporate goals.
- Manage daily employee and labor relations and perform initial investigations of employee complaints and alleged policy violations. Escalate to HR Senior Manager when necessary.
- Implement and monitor HR compliance with KDP policy, HR systems, and applicable federal/state law (including but not limited to 1-9s, personnel files, Worker’s Compensation, EEO, ADA, FMLA) and collective bargaining agreements.
- Track and report on open positions and help manage position requisition process for internal transfers to ensure accuracy of postings and facilitate internal movement.
- Research and respond to initial unemployment requests for data as well as scheduling and notifying participants of upcoming hearings.
- Develop basic communication materials (e.g., PowerPoint presentations, termination letters, and other employment-related correspondence).
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Business, Human Resources Management, or Safety preferred – OR – Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with 4+ years’ equivalent work experience supporting a business group with remote and/or field-based employees in a manufacturing or sales and distribution setting
- 3 years' experience or knowledge of labor relations
- 3 years’ experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using or knowledge of an HRIS and/or Payroll Software
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993