To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Edgewell Personal Care • St. Louis, MO
Posted 2 months ago
We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
Manage multiple modes of transportation including negotiations. Manage carrier relationships with a goal of improving performance. Conducts daily transportation operations consisting of running Transportation Management System (TMS) plans to assign carriers and consolidate customer orders with goal of on time delivery. Coordinates expedited freight, addresses daily operational questions from customer service, and may troubleshoot system issues. Manage all customer expectations as it relates to transportation to assure compliance.
- Manages multiple modes of contracts, carrier relations and negotiations
- Runs TMS plans. Tenders orders to carriers and consolidates customer orders all while ensuring we meet or exceed customer requirements at optimal cost
- Keeps customer TMS profiles up to date
- Owns aspects of the Carrier Development Plan which may include analyzing data, communicating results to carriers, improving data response from carriers and maintaining the integrity of that data
- Responsible for helping Transportation Department meet annual budget. This includes trend analysis and related action plans
- Responsible for generating and following through on continuous improvement initiatives. Heavy analysis of freight data is required. Responsible for meeting cost savings goal
- Perform transportation analysis for projects being run outside of Transportation Department
- Supports new product launch teams with a goal of flawless execution
- May participate on Disaster Preparedness program, which can include intense transportation management response to natural disasters, such as hurricanes
- Maintain routing guides for inbound product
- Responsible for freight payment coding and resolution
- Potential carrier claims management
Required Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree (Business, Supply Chain Mgmt., Logistics) or 10 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
- TMS experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Computer literate. Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Able to travel
- Transportation Carriers
- Customer Supply Chain, Customer Service
- Internal Warehouse colleagues and Third Party Warehouse Operators
- Contract Manufacturing Operations
- Supply Chain Analysts/Project Managers
- Supply Planners
- Import/Export colleagues
- Marketing and Sales
- Plant Warehousing
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.