Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
The Bakery Outlet Clerk is responsible for World Class customer service, warehouse safety and cleanliness, cash management and product merchandising.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Great starting pay: $13.50/hr!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision.
- Maintains a safe working environment for customers and fellow associates while following safety rules and procedures.
- Has a thorough understanding of product inventory, offerings, and varieties.
- Ensures accurate and efficient customer transactions.
- Maintains product pricing, signage, coding, and stock levels on the sales floor.
- Responsible for verifying and checking in product.
- Maintains a clean, neat work area including parking lots, carts, and trash areas.
- Maintains physical inventory and participates in inventory counts.
- Prepares status reports using cash registers and/ or computer systems.
- Participates in team meetings and trainings.
- Works closely with Sales and manages the store day to day operations including assigning tasks for the outlet clerks in the store.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 Years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing is a plus.
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Strong reading, math and people skills.
- Must be well organized and computer literate.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Warehouse Clerk, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Shipping Clerk, Receiving Clerk, Inventory Clerk, Stock Clerk, Inventory Specialist, Supply Clerk
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.