To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- DeHaven Matthews
- Phone: 9802336320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Azure Identity - Support Engineer
TEKsystems, Inc • Charlotte, NC
Posted 5 days ago
TEKsystems is looking for a Azure Support Engineer for one of our top clients in the Charlotte area. They foster a great environment and good opportunity to work with top technologies.
We are looking for the following skills:
1) Cloud Identity and Access Management (doesn't have to be Azure) - ultimately they will need to be able to help define what a client's cloud identity should look like. Cloud experience is preferred but both hiring managers understand that the market does not have a ton of Azure engineers available and will push a focus more on AD.
2) Active Directory, ADFS - revolving around AD connect domains. Should have working knowledge on 0365 migrations that will help them working on AD on-prem to cloud issues or tickets. The hiring manager lead out of TX let us know that if they have strong AD experience with identity synchronization tools (Dirsync, AAD Connect), then they will be able to ramp up quickly and learn the MSFT specific Azure needs.
3) Customer Service - very similar to the MSFT exchange roles we fill in this capacity. The calls that they will be getting in are for their Tier 3 Premier client's - seen as while glove service. They need to be able to handle difficult issues with professionalism that is best represented for MSFT.
Required Qualifications: Excellent problem-solving skills on some of the most technically complex and challenging problems that our Enterprise customers report. Focus for this role will be working with the Windows Azure Active Directory components. Strong knowledge of Microsoft® Windows 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 Server, Windows 8 and advanced knowledge on troubleshooting tools usage. Other specialty product knowledge may be required as well in Identity Authorization and Authentication. Excellent Communication Skills - spoken and written English (including technical writing) and excellent demonstrated customer service skills. Effective learning skills, Works well in a team environment, MCSE Certification on Windows 2008 or 2008 R2. Four or more years' experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting, Four or more years' industry experience with the following technologies:
* Azure Active Directory
* Identity Synchronization Technologies (Dirsync, AAD Connect, FIM…etc)
* Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) - or similar 3rd party experience (Shibboleth, CA SiteMinder, Okta, PING etc)
* Identity and Access Management
* Office 365 Identity Management
* Cloud Domain Management
* Cloud User Management and configuration
Represent Microsoft and communicate with Enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service in regard to finding solutions for the most technically complex problems identified in Microsoft software products. Solve highly complex level of problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product lines. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill. Use trace analysis and other sophisticated debugging tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
Responsible for managing a relationship with these customers including thoroughly documenting case work, driving the quickest resolution possible to the customer's issues.
May be required to travel on-site to an Enterprise Customer via a ROSS request to work directly with the customer to speed problem resolution and drive favorable customer satisfaction.
Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and other escalation resources when appropriate.
May assist in reporting software bugs and customer suggestions.
Periodically lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions. Consistently shares best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues, and may be assigned as the go-to technical person to moderately strategic accounts. Able to develop and deliver "in depth" technical training to other engineers. Write complex technical articles for knowledge base.
Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.