To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fallon, NV 89406
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Specialist Mid - Fallon
Apex Systems • Fallon, NV
Posted 15 days ago
Position: IT Specialist - Midlevel
Location: Fallon, NV
Salary: Base salary rate + SCA fringe benefit rate
1. Under general direction, applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution
2. Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology
3. Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction
4. Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects
5. Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and information technology requirements
6. Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations
7. Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the customer
8. Participates in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions
9. Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems
10. Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria
11. Prepares system documentation, establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
12.Participates in special studies, stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies
13. Assists information engineers on application of specialized knowledge to coding, testing, implementation and documentation projects
1. 4-9 years of experience in information systems
2. CompTIA S+, A+ or N+ required
3. Candidates must be eligible to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance as a condition of employment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178