To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellaire, TX 77035
- Phone: 512-592-3348
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Bellaire, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Volt is supporting a globally recognized multinational manufacturer of compulsion and flux movement control equipment with worldwide headquarters in Houston, TX.
QC Inspectors will be responsible for inspection, testing and approval of quality assurance related operations. Qualified Inspectors will have the following:
- 2-3 years of quality control experience in a manufacturing/machine shop environment.
- Ability to comprehend and understand geometric tolerances on blueprints/drawings.
- Ability to use check ring grooves with ball mic.
- Ability to use bore gages, dial gages.
- Ability to file a Non- Conformance Report.
- Experience using inspection equipment such as gages and calipers.
- Must have demonstrated working ability to complete visual and dimensional inspection and verify that manufacturing standards are met.
- Must have experience with the use of personal computers and excel spreadsheets.
- Gage calibration experience a plus.
- Experience in API product (6A, 17D) inspection will be a plus
- High School diploma or the equivalent a must.
- Client offer long term, stable employment in a comfortable environment. We have an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: company sponsored insurance; a 401(k); paid holidays and vacation
Location: Southwest Houston
If this looks like a great job for you, APPLY NOW and call 512-592-3348 to follow up on your application. This is a Direct Hire role – NOT a CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer