Become a Schneider owner-operator tanker truck driver in Pennsylvania and choose the freight you want to haul using Schneider’s Tanker Choice, one of the largest load boards in the industry. Take control of your business and bottom line by having the ability to select your loads, routes and revenue, with total visibility and no after-load deductions.
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
- Truck drivers with at least six months of experience interested in leasing a truck
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Per-load revenue
- $5,000 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Installation of a pump and compressor with no up-front charge
URL blocked - click to apply – Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 100 miles of Coraopolis, PA, Harrisburg, PA or Philadelphia, PA
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) required within 90 days of lease
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Huge freight base: With access to one of the largest freight pools in the industry, tanker owner-operators choose freight that optimizes their bottom line.
- Predictable home time: It’s your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
URL blocked - click to apply: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
“My experience with Tanker Choice has been great. I mean the freight's there; you know what you're going to be making, there's no hidden surprises. You’re your own boss and you get to choose whether your business is successful or not.” Michael Ibarra, owner-operator tanker truck driver
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call Phone number blocked - click to apply or URL blocked - click to apply for more information regarding owner-operator tanker truck driver opportunities.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Leasing (Contract Law)