ENTRY LEVEL CAREGIVERS NEEDED TO WORK IN MADISON & DELAWARE COUNTY.
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, this entry level CAREGiverSM role could be just the fit for you!
Entry level CAREGivers provide companionship and conversation for clients, enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
CAREGiver duties include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, CURRENT VEHICLE INSURANCE, RELIABLE VEHICLE AND BE AT LEAST 19 YEARS OF AGE.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive training from the local Home Instead franchise office.
Weekend differential. Entry level pay $12.00 - 13.50 an hour with weekend shift differential pay.
We offer an easy way to get a portion of your paycheck whenever you need via an app.
Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.