You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Personal Care Aide - Autumn House East
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of the elderly? Are you seeking weekly pay? Apply today!
Autumn House East is a personal care facility located in East York, PA. We pride ourselves in the care, compassion, dignity, and safety of our residents and employees. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to expand our team. We believe in developing our employees and promoting from within!
Personal Care Aides are responsible for assisting the residents with their activities of daily living. This may include helping them get out of bed, use the toilet, get showered, get dressed, comb their hair, brush their teeth, etc.
Available Shift Times Include
- 2nd Shift - 2:45pm to 11:15pm (Full Time & Part Time Available)
These positions are required to work every other weekend and every other holiday.Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to lift up-to 50 pounds
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical
Benefits (available for qualified candidates)
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Medical Benefits, including a low cost DPC option! (full-time employees only)
- Dental & Vision Benefits (full-time employees only)
- Voluntary Benefits (full-time employees only)
- Holiday Pay
Cardinal Senior Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Well Being And Personal Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3965129995
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.