Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Licensed Practical Nurse:
- This person will be sitting in the case management department performing “short term case management”
- Review reports for inpatient and discharged members of the plan and assist the case managers in care coordination
- Speak with members and administer telephonic assessments
Requirements for Licensed Practical Nurse:
- LPN license
- 1+ years of case management experience
- Familiar with Medicare and Medicaid
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Advantages of this Licensed Practical Nurse Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, up to $25/hr based on relevant experience
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Licensed Practical Nurse:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Licensed Practical Nurse