CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
* Administer chemotherapy and biotherapy to patients
* Create, plan, and implement patient's care plan and adjust accordingly
* Assess and coordinate the patient's discharge planning needs
* Admit, treat, and discharge medical patients not requiring surgery
Displays high level of compassion and positivity at all times
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program
* Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required
* Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
* Chemo course is provided
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Registered Nurse Certified
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)
Basic Life Support
Certified Emergency Nurse (Cen)