To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11160 Sun Center Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Rancho Cordova, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
Do you have these qualities?
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive follow up skills/Organizational skills
• Ability to handle fast paced environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficient data entry skills
• Ability to have a flexible work schedule
• And the most important; the ability to Build Relationships with clients, CAREGivers and with your office colleagues.
If so, please attach a cover letter and your resume to apply for the Scheduling Coordinator position.
We offer a Supportive Team Culture, Health/Dental/Vision/Chiropractic Benefits, 401k option, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.