To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Washington, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Bayview Asset Management • Fort Washington, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Junior Compliance Analyst (JCA) is responsible for assisting Senior Regulatory Audit Compliance Analyst (SRACA) with the coordination and administration of all federal, state, and agency regulatory audits. The JCA will monitor and track all audit information requests, ensuring timelines and deadlines are met, in addition to assisting with developing and implementing remediation efforts for findings or recommendations identified. The scope of the role will include working closely with other departments to provide feedback and compliance supports in analysis, trends and response. The position of the JCA must be completed with a high level of professionalism and confidence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with the coordination and gathering of all documentation necessary for all regulatory audit requests
• Compile and review file selections for all audits, ensuring compliance with all company, agency, state and federal regulatory guidelines.
• Monitor and track all internal and external documentation requests for all audits
• Help develop and implement remediation efforts for findings or recommended actions identified during audits
• Support and assist in any internal or external audits conducted by the Compliance Department
• Assist the Compliance Department with organizational and administrative needs as necessary
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with all business units
• Other duties as assigned
• Make recommendations regarding upcoming department needs, issues or deficiency items
Interacts with management and training department;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of production with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong knowledge and background in the mortgage lending industry (preferred)
• Good business Acumen and able to take direction
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong “follow-through” on assigned tasks
• Proactive, results-oriented and organized
• Maintains a professional demeanor under any circumstances
• Ability to work in a highly paced and dynamic environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of mortgage lending experience, preferably in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
• High School Diploma or higher
• Candidate will be required to undergo a minimum 20 hours of Government Programs/Regulatory related training each year
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
No requirements or preferences.