Sponsored for more than 60 years by the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm, Marian Manor provides the highest quality staff and services, continuing a long tradition of caring for the physical, spiritual, and intellectual needs of the whole person.
We are seeking to fill the position ofSecurity Guard - WEEKENDS.** Hours are: 8a to 4p, Saturday and Sunday **Marian Manor can offer you:
Security Guard Job Summary:
- Competitive Compensation
- On Demand Next-Day Pay Option
- Regularly scheduled morale booster events – food, prizes, team spirit, fun.
- Inspect buildings, parking lots, grounds, fire lanes and emergency exits.
- Conduct foot patrol of all buildings and surrounding grounds.
- Surveillance of the property both inside and out.
- Protect against trespass, theft or damage to property or injury to individuals.
- Assist in screening visitors, notify designated personnel of emergencies, write reports.
- Assist in the safe and swift evacuation of residents.
This is a brief overview of job responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.Security Guard Work Environment:
Security Guard Qualifications:
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Work beyond working hours when necessary.
- In consistent communication with department supervisors and staff.
- Extreme temperatures affected by outside weather coming in entry doors.
Why Choose Marian Manor?
- High School Diploma
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination AND BOOSTER Required.
- Previous security experience preferred.
Marian Manor is one of the largest employers in the South Boston community. Our basic philosophy is to enable each resident to function at the maximum of his or her capacity and to enjoy to the fullest the long life with which God has blessed him or her. Please consider becoming a part of the Marian Manor family and share in the work of the Carmelite Sisters who devote their lives to the care of the Aged, the Sick and the Infirm.Please consider joining our team working whereThe Difference is Love
Marian Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.