To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- GDH Consulting
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Recruiter - Kansas City
GDH • Kansas City, MO
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruiter - Kansas CityGDH is looking for a Recruiter in our Kansas City location!
Summary * Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening candidates for a variety of technical positions including entry-level and experienced candidates, and managing the candidate on assignment. Essential Functions
* Recruit, interview, assess, reference check and place contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire consultants that meet or exceed client requirements. * Build contract employee workforce through job boards, LinkedIn, GDH's internal database, ads, career fairs, Internet relationships and identify other sources. * Match applicants to client needs/job requisitions. * Assess resumes that have the required skills. * Conduct interviews with candidates via in-person, Skype, or telephone to ensure the candidate is a fit for the role. * Decide which candidate(s) to send to a client for consideration. * Determine target pay rates and negotiate compensation and terms of employment for candidates, including subsequent pay adjustments. * Assist candidate with formatting their resume. * Create a summary for client explaining why a candidate is a match for a role. * Prepare candidates for client interviews. * Ensure all hiring requirements are met. * Manage consultants on assignment, including monitoring performance, providing coaching, counseling and discipline, and termination on behalf of client. * Communicate with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other candidate matters.
* Handle consultant and/or client complaints regarding the engagement. * Manage client expectations. * Source for future job openings. * Actively participate in all team meetings. * Prioritize job orders. * Work with and understand Account Team target accounts including knowing client skillsets, culture, hiring process, and needs. * Assist Account Executives with client development. * Take personal responsibility for and meet all individual responsibilities as defined by GDH and the manager. * Actively participate in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge. * Diligently pursue a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of your division, your core competencies/skill sets, and our company as a whole. * All other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
* Computer proficiency and ability to effectively utilize ATS, Internet and navigation of websites / systems. * Ability to cold call potential candidates. * Technical capacity. * Communication proficiency. * Customer service oriented. * Problem solving. * Works well in team environment. * Planning and organizing. * Attention to detail. * Ethical conduct. * Time management. * Confidentiality.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is largely a sedentary role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Regular days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but you are expected to be available for work between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Base compensation is intended to cover a 45 hour workweek. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some travel is expected for this position, based upon recruiting demands. Not expected to exceed 15%.
Required Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree * 0+ years recruiting experience
Preferred Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree and 0+ years recruiting experience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.