To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Vaco - Memphis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • Memphis, TN
Posted 2 months ago
We are working with a local company that is looking for a Client Accountant. In this role, you will be responsible for
finance and accounting functions for family office clients and middle office operational aspects at the local office as well as backup to the other offices.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Personal and business bill payment
- Bank account, merchant account and credit card reconciliation
- Payroll preparation and approval
- Analyze personal and business insurance policies and coverages
- Review, summarize, and process payments for charitable donations
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Financial statement preparation and maintenance
- 1099 preparation
- Statement bundle/tax bundle management
- New account setup
- Electronic tax filing
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Preferred minimum 5 years of directly applicable experience in personal accounting/bookkeeping
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional, pleasant and personable in dealing with external and internal clients
- Strong work ethic to complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Extremely proficient in financial reporting software, Outlook, Word and Excel; proficient Power Point and Adobe
- Excellent attention to detail and takes initiative to complete responsibilities with minimal oversight