To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT User Support
Apex Systems • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is currently seeking an IT User Support Technician for a major client in Jersey City, NJ for a 3 month extendable contract opportunity. this is a great opportunity for a desktop support technician to get their foot in the door with a major client and grow within an organization. If you are interested in the opportunity, please send an MS Word resume to Michael Conforti at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the best time to speak or call 732-744-0222.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office, and general PC hardware and Software
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Terminal Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Exchange
- Responds to Service Desk referrals of end-user requests for help solving PC hardware, software, peripheral or production equipment related problems or issues.
- Prioritizes problems based on severity, urgency and impact to the business; tracks all outstanding incidents until successful resolution.
- May hand off extremely complex technical problems to higher-level support or other IT department staff if required.
- Troubleshoots any technical difficulty with PC hardware and software issues, Internet, network applications, configurations and peripheral equipment.
- Works with enterprise support groups and outside vendors to resolve problems or issues.
- Coordinates through the change management process to move, install, upgrade, remove and configure site IT assets and supporting infrastructure.
- Maintains the asset management system (additions/changes/deletions) for accurate tracking of all IT assets within the site(s).
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
We are looking to add someone to our team that is:
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Works well alone and in a team
- Has excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Responsible, Punctual * Ability to handle multiple tasks/issues at once
- Has a high level of communication
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.