Starting at $14.00 per hour AND $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
Breakfast Shifts can start as early as 4 AM.
Wage may be negotiable with experience.
575 W. BIg Beaver Road - Troy, Michigan 48084You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, provides exceptional customer services, prepares, serves and cleans up Hot Breakfast for guests following Company policies and procedures. Ensures food safety standards are met and maintains appropriate levels of inventory and supplies. Maintains the breakfast/lobby area in a clean and organized manner.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly. Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests in order to create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment. Requires knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community and breakfast hours. Requires ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels.What you can expect from us: So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
- Food Safety
- Customer Service
- English Language