To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chef de Cuisine - Hilton Anaheim
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Anaheim, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Hilton Anaheim is looking for a Chef de Cuisine to join the culinary team! Amazing opportunity to work for Fortune's #1 Best Company To Work For and under Maitre Cuisinier de France Chef, Frederic Castan.
Located just one mile from Disneyland and across from the Anaheim Convention Center, this property has over 1,500 rooms, 140,000 square feet of banquet space, and 5 food and beverage outlets. This includes a 3-meal restaurant, lobby lounge, seasonal pool grill, in-room dining, and a food court.
In this role, you will oversee culinary operations for 3 food and beverage outlets - MIX Restaurant, MIX Lounge, and In-Room Dining - managing a team of 15-20 and reporting directly to the Executive Chef. Mix Restaurant focuses on imaginative dishes created from the region's finest organic and natural ingredients.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with passion, innovation, and a talent for developing others. Prior Chef de Cuisine experience in a high volume environment is required. Hotel and union experience are a plus.
For more information on the property, please visit:
What will I be doing?
As Chef de Cuisine, you would be responsible for leading the culinary production of a designated kitchen in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Lead daily culinary production, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, cost controls and overall profitability
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Visually inspect, select and use quality food and beverage products including, but not limited to, fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and spices
- Create and implement new menus and individual food items
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!