IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that in partnership with L’Oreal/CeraVe Skincare we are looking for Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining recommendations of promoted products and, subsequently, sales of products within assigned territory. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential physicians, and healthcare providers key to the sales success of promoted products. The Sales Representative is also responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- B2B sales experience required
- 1-3 years Primary Care Medical experience a plus
- Strong relationships in territory a plus
- Demonstrated success in prior roles
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative and execution-oriented
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level Sales Representative - Baltimore, MD - 2478629 to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Business To Business