JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
This is a GREAT opportunity to SHINE the spotlight on your SALES skills!!!
Become a CASTmember of the Nations Storyteller ®
Have fun offering Historic Tours of America's ® tours and attractions while inviting guests to learn about our historical!
You've seen the original orange-and-green trolleys all over the city and probably thought, 'What a fun company that must be'. Well, you're absolutely right! For more than a quarter of a century, Old Town Trolley Tours have been treating guests to a journey back in time while touring the most interesting and popular attractions in the city.
Come join the ranks of the FUN-employed on the orange-and-green Old Town Trolleys.
We are now holding interviews for our PAID training program that will thoroughly prepare you to be a top sales representative!
Our ideal Ticket Sales Representatives have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one. A sincere love of history and the culture of our city is required.
Effectively sell the appropriate tour package to the guest based on the knowledge of our products, pricing and the content of all ticket packages in order to meet your sales goals.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Seasonal positions may be available.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- No prior knowledge is required, paid training is provided
- Accurately handle monies and receipts from sales, verify and balance cash drawer, secure and maintain ticket inventory and company assets
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record for the past three years, if required to drive while on duty
- Competitive wage plus commissions
- All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans.
- All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with company matching * * Eligibility requirements must apply
- Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
- Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must undergo a drug test and a background search
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://HistoricToursofAmerica.appone.com
Operate Cash Register