Do you like getting out of the office/clinic/hospital more than just during your daily commute and lunch break? Join Elite Home Health & Hospice and you can join our team of mobile clinicians providing care for patients in their homes. This is a unique position which allows you to work in the Orofino community providing life changing service in the form of Home Health and Hospice care that has not recently been available to this community.
You must have dependable transportation as you will be traveling from home to home during the day providing care and education to patients and their loved ones. If you enjoy increased autonomy, flexibility and the idea of helping patients be able to stay in their preferred location – HOME – as long as possible, than this may be the opportunity for you!
Apply today to schedule an interview and come learn more about what opportunities Elite Home Health and Hospice can provide to you!
To find our more about Elite Home Health & Hospice, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care. This may include, but will not be limited to:
A. Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status, and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates home environment.
B. Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM—potential for rehab.
C. Directing physical therapy treatment.
D. Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
E. Determining priority needs for physical therapy
F. Reporting to physician patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition.
2. Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
3. May train patient in the use of prosthetic device.
4. Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers
5. as necessary.
6. Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
7. Participates in discharge planning for patient.
8. Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
9. Provides physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated.
10. Provides in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed.
11. Participates in peer consultation process.
12. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
13. When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care every two (2) weeks.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the employee of this job. The employee may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Intensive Care Unit
Pediatric Advanced Life Support