To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA 98052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tech Customer Service Representative
AJILON • Redmond, WA
Posted 6 days ago
Tech Customer Service Representative job in Redmond, Washington
Ajilon is looking for a high-level Tech Customer Service Representative to join an amazing and fast-growing company in Redmond, Washington. You will be responsible for learning all product lines, fielding customer calls, troubleshooting customer issues, and dispatching field service reps or third-party service vendors to respond to customer requests for service. Responsibilities also include logging all pertinent customer information into the appropriate databases. Individual will serve as a back-up on technical support call loops or e-mail distribution to conduct part number look-ups. If you are interested in this position, please keep on reading!
Responsibilities of Tech Customer Service Representative:
• Responsible for supporting all customer service requests via phone or voice mail in a timely manner.
• Will fully investigate product issues in order to assist field service reps in troubleshooting.
• Will follow a standardized data entry process to ensure 100% accuracy for all service calls.
• Initiates and tracks documentation to authorize and direct work according to customers’ contractual obligations.
• Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with our company’s specifications.
• Utilize proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records and access technical information.
• Collect, analyze and report on call center metrics in accordance with direction from service support manager.
• Assist with technical support call loops and e-mail inquiries on part number requests.
• Identifies and records all productivity issues or concerns and help root cause problems.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Tech Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent; electromechanical/electronic experience and tool use knowledge preferred.
• Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate a positive and professional image.
• Has product knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Must exhibit excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
• Must be PC literate, preferably with ERP experience.
• Exhibits eagerness to assist internal and external customers.
Location: Redmond, Washington
Pay: $19-$21 an hour
If you are interested in this Tech Customer Service Representative job in Redmond, Washington or other opportunities available through Ajilon then please visit our website at ajilon.com.