Looking for a few great Customer Service Representatives in Perris, CA. for Distribution Center-SHIFT: M-F 6a-2:30p, Saturdays as Needed. Direct Hire $20 an hour which is $41600.00 annual salary.
Apply at www.staffmark.com and us JOB ID # 1118861
Full Job Description
The Distribution Customer Service Representative carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders and receipts and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous and effective manner. Other responsibilities include answering/routing telephone calls, greeting visitors, scheduling and other clerical duties as directed by Customer Service Supervisor or Office Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interacts in a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc. in a courteous and effective manner
• Processes and inputs all customer orders 63126
• Produces stock reports to check for product availability
• Produces all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders
• Coordinates special and last minute shipping requests with the Traffic and Operations Departments, expediting any order as necessary
• Provides follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are being met
• Assures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer generated invoices
• Prepares shipping and tracing information to customers as required
• Maintains damage records and back order logs
• Communicates customer feedback to management including any signs of dissatisfaction
• Acts as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of the accounts and between the office and customers regarding invoicing and credit changes
• Oversees all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files
• Maintains current and accurate procedure manual, which details the processing requirements for each account.
• HS diploma or equivalent required
• Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
• Basic typing skills
• Familiarity with 10-key
• Shipping software systems including UPS and Federal Express
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
• Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed Apply at www.staffmark.com and us JOB ID # 1118861
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.