OfficeTeam is looking for someone who loves building solid customer relationships for a Customer Service Representative position. Are you looking for an excellent career opportunity? This Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you are articulate and highly-skilled. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Ewing, New Jersey, and is a short-term temporary-to-full-time engagement. This position is perfect for candidates looking to work in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Proven computer skills
- Deep understanding of customer service
- Order entry experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Create Reports experience
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.