Wellmore of Tega Cay is seeking a Part Time Concierge to be the 'face' of the community. This position is quite often the first contact for prospects, guests, and family members.
This position supports sales efforts by effectively handling incoming sales calls, tours and walk-ins and provide a warm and welcoming experience for guests.
The Concierge provides telephone and administrative support, as appropriate, for all departments in the community. Must have strong computer skills and administrative experience.
The shifts may rotate between 1st and 2nd shifts and work weekends.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Certification or completed course work in office management desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar concierge/administrative assistant position desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.
- PTO + PTO Payout Program