eSolutions is a healthcare technology company working to strengthen providers’ revenue health so they can focus on what really matters – their patients. Since 1999, we’ve delivered the best RCM tools and improved billing outcomes for our clients, who include physicians and providers in the hospital, home health, hospice, health center, skilled nursing/long-term care and durable medical equipment markets.
eSolutions is looking for a creative, innovative thinker to join our team! As the Director of Product Marketing, you will work within the Product team to focus on development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing of our products. You will draw insights from qualitative and quantitative research, with the goal of defining features to direct our go-to-market strategy. The ability to work alongside multiple cross functional teams is a must, as you will be working with: national partners, product owners, finance, and customer support, to deploy and drive adoption for the next generation of eSolutions products. As the Director of Product Marketing will report to the Vice President of Product Strategy.
To succeed as the Director of Product Marketing, you will have diverse experience in leading product marketing and release, as well as functional expertise in SaaS solutions. In addition, you will own the strategy and design of go-to-market plans, including national coordination, financial analysis, communication and marketing activities. Experience with marketing in the Healthcare IT industry a plus.
- Design and execute successful go-to-market strategies.
- Communicate effectively to C-Level executives to articulate vision and inspire collaboration.
- Lead market research, conduct financial analysis, and design statistically significant tests.
- Engage with national and department leaders to design nationwide relevance and customer specific value propositions.
- Lead data-driven analysis for messaging, evaluation and planning.
- Drive eSolutions strategies by collaborating with product management, sales, content, and other teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Use marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Build and execute creative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities. Use this information in the development of sales and marketing plans.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Facilitate the outcome(s) that will make your product launches successful.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Healthcare IT and/or product marketing.
- Executive-level presentation and communication skills with data driven and results orientation.
- Marketing experience (e.g. research, messaging, positioning, pricing, branding, creative development, campaign execution) in healthcare or technology is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, with experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus.
- Demonstrated track record of planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing operations while identifying and implementing scalable process improvements using a numbers-driven approach.
- Proven ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Healthcare application product management experience in the following areas preferred:
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial billing
- Healthcare EDI transactions
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Knowledge and experience in services utilizing Cloud / SaaS technologies or offerings
- Knowledge and experience with data-driven products, systems integration and APIs.
- Experience fulfilling the Product Owner role in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- 401K with strong matching program
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- 15 PTO days on year one and 20 PTO days on year two
- 9 company paid holidays per year
- 8 hours of community service paid time off per year
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-workers
- Company kitchen
- Summer Fridays
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Execute security processes or activities
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Report security event or potential events or other security risks to the organization
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.
eSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.