To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ConAm Management • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ConAm Management Corporation, a national property management firm based in San Diego, has a great opportunity for a Administrative Assistant with a customer service mindset to provide support to the Las Vegas Regional team.
This role will interact with staff through inbound calls, voicemail, and email to produce a stable, consistent and dependable support staff. The Administrative Assistant will provide customer support to the Regional Portfolio Mangers (RPMs) and properties.
- Acts as the administrative point of contact between the RPMs, Residents and Employees. Takes calls and messages as required and routes accordingly
- Ensure that all staff meetings and scheduled time off is posted on the calendar
- Prepare agendas, take minutes and manage action items from Staff meetings.
- Produce reports, memos, presentations, excel spreadsheets and documents as required
- Assist staff with periodic tasks as needed including, recruiting, on / off boarding of properties, and miscellaneous project work.
- Prepare / Process onsite employee bonuses for RPM approval
- Produce financial reports for distribution twice monthly
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls as appropriate
- Answer resident’s questions as directed
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures & controlling access as required
- Cross-train with the Sr. Administrative Assistant and Regional Administrator on core job duties
- HS education or equivalent required
- 2+ years of Customer Service
- Proficiency with MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously & collaborate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a urine drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team, please apply today!