Do you enjoy helping others, especially in times of need? Do you pride yourself on finding solutions and solving problems by being a good listener and critical thinking? If so, this is your opportunity to give those passions and talents by applying them to meaningful work at Integrity Insurance.
This isn’t just another job but an opportunity to work with a growing company and reap the rewards that go along with that level of success.
We are seeking a casualty claims professional to join our team of adjusters to assist insureds with general liability claims. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of claims experience with mediation/litigation, general liability claims for a property and casualty company, excellent customer service skills, verbal and written communication, is organized and is detail oriented.
If you have qualifications that you feel would allow you to contribute to the continued success of Integrity Insurance, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigate, evaluate, negotiate and resolve minor to moderate complexity/severe and catastrophic general liability claims/injury claims
- Attend mediation if necessary
- Mentor other associates
- Work with defense counsel to ensure appropriate handling/settlement of litigated files
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of claim handling experience required
- Litigation experience preferred
- Professional insurance designation preferred (e.g. SCLA, AIC, etc.)
- Extraordinary negotiation skills, along with the ability to deal with conflict and challenging situations
- Maintain technical expertise and knowledge of current trends/techniques in the market
At Integrity Insurance, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our products and our community. Integrity Insurance is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.