Kelly Services has a customer in Cincinnati (Norwood area) seeking EXPERIENCED machine operators for the manufacturing/packaging of pharmaceutical products.
4 different shifts available: M-Th 6a-430p $16.50/hr - weekday days
M-Th 8p-630a $17.50/hr - weekday nights
Fr-Sun 6a-630p - $18/hr - weekend days
Fr-Sun 6pm-630am - $18.50/hr - weekend nights
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of manufacturing experience. In addition, previous experience working in a GMP environment is required. .
You MUST also have experience working in a GMP facility, .
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for learning the manufacturing and/or packaging process as assigned by following approved batch records, work instructions, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Responsible for set up, changeover, programming and operation of various equipment manufacturing and/or packaging equipment including, but not limited to, mixers, extruders, welders, dryers, pouch sealers.
- Responsible for cleaning of facilities, equipment and utensils as required following SOP's
- Responsible for completing documentation as required in the manufacturing and/or packaging of product.
- Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining 100% compliance with all assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining work areas and performing job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Batch Record instructions.
Education/Certification/Experience: - Requires High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a manufacturing(machine operating) and/or PKG environment within pharmaceutical, food processing industries
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Constant: - Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time at work station or equipment.
- Walking to move short distances quickly and frequently.
- Product inspection for manufacturing defects
- Repetitive Motions - frequent motions of the wrists, hands and/or fingers Frequent:
- Stooping, Kneeling and/or Crouching - bending body, spine and/or legs.
- Twisting/Reaching - turning at waist and extending hands and/or arms in any direction. Occasional:
- Climbing - use of feet, legs, hands and/or arms to ascend or descend.
- Pushing and/or Pulling - using upper extremities to exert force.
- Lifting - raising from lower to upper and/or moving objects horizontally - from 25 lbs, up to 50 lbs. and more than 50 lbs (with assistance)
Visual Acuity: - Perform activities such as computer work, preparing and analyzing data, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection), using measurement devices and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at a distance close to the eyes.
These positions are an excellent career opportunity! For immediate consideration, please contact Kelly Services at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Control Of Materials
Packaging And Labeling
Initiate Corrective Action