OfficeTeam has a challenging career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Financial Services industry. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This could be the short-term temporary Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in Bellevue, Washington!
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Call center experience desired
- Knowledge of Outside Sales
- Good understanding of B2B Sales
- Previous experience working with Annual Sales
- Expertise in customer service
- Maximize Sales experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience
- General familiarity with Phone Inquiries
- Foundational knowledge in Superior Customer Service
- Call Center Customer Service experience
- Earlier work involving switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Adeptness in Multiple Phone
- Practical knowledge of Phone Lines
- Direct sales experience highly valued
- Comprehension of Field Sales
- Phone System experience highly preferred
- Merchandising Sales experience desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Phone Etiquette
- Background working with Professional Phone Etiquette
- Prior experience with inside sales
- Experience with Inbound Sales
- Hands-on experience with Increase Sales
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.