To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX
- Arthur Molina
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cherokee Nation Businesses • Arlington, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Identity Manager, Arlington, VA (ID#14579)
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is a versatile, tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S. and overseas. CNSP has expertise in a wide range of technical disciplines, including global vulnerability assessment, information assurance, intelligence operations, program management and professional services with partners in Information Technology. CNSP is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company’s profits support future business investments and the well-being of the tribe’s citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
For more company information, visit our site at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
CNSP is looking for an Identity Manager who has a working knowledge of networks, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) utilization in both logical and physical environment and familiarization with operating in a high security/classified environments in the Department of State.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Identity Management Program (IdM), to identify and develop technical security standards and implementing policy/training for existing and emerging technology applications in support of HSPD-12 and ICAM related security programs at the Department of State worldwide.
- Recommends and implements Identity and Credentialing strategies and solutions, ensuring that identity management processes and technologies are in alignment with Department of State needs and regulations.
- Provides Identity and Credential Management technical guidance to the customer in support of agency initiatives.
- Serves as a technical resource for assisting internal personnel and external entities to leverage the Department’s Identity Management System (IDMS) infrastructure.
- Develops, maintains and documents Identity Management standards and processes.
- Promotes the adoption of common identity standards, approaches and processes, and Identifies areas for improvement, and escalates issues through the governance structure.
- Monitors compliance to identity and credentialing requirements and policies.
- Provides guidance on regulatory requirements, policies and best practices and provides accounts management guidance and training to personnel.
- Supports the Management of the IdM program implementation meeting all project deadlines.
- Develops and maintains documentation for the IdM program.
- Actively contributes to inter-departmental and cross-functional working groups.
- Remains current and up-to-date on new developments related to security initiatives such as Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD12), Personal Identity Verification (PIV) cards, Common Access Cards (CAC), two factor authentication, and shared tokens.
• This position will not have supervisory or management authority
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering, information technology, or in a security related field is mandatory
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in DOS overseas/domestic security technology field, with five (5) years at the senior program management level of security programs
- Experience maybe be substituted for education
- Knowledge and understanding of Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other federal regulations and requirements associated with Information Security
- Excellent English language written and verbal communications skills with ability to prepare quality reports, presentations, summaries and analyses
- Ability to read, analyze, develop and interpret common information systems security documents
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience with FICAM and HSPD-12
- Must have an in-depth expert knowledge of Federal Identity, Credential and Access Management, HSDP-12 policy and implementation
- Experience in working with government program management, preferably from the Department of State. Excellent customer service and collaboration skills with ability to professionally interact with all levels of management and staff within a multi-level organization
- Ability to effectively brief managers and to communicate recommendations
- Ability to effectively work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills with ability to professionally interact with all levels of management and staff within a multi-level organization
- Incumbent must be a US Citizen
- Candidates are required to have an active and current SECRET Clearance in order for consideration. Must be able to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and a federal government background investigation.
• This position is primarily performed in a secured federal office setting, a controlled office environment
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses’ (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies – from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.