Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$14.00 to $14.00 hourly
Available Positions for Customer Care Agents!
OfficeTeam has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Care Agent looking to expand their career. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Care Agent position is long-term temporary-to-full-time, and located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Must have your Property and Casualty license (or have had in the past)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Data entry experience required
- Customer service experience desired
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service "champion", we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail