Benefits of working at Home Instead Senior Care: We offer CEU's monthly, receive weekend differential pay and the potential for advancement.
A Job that Nurtures the Soul Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Brevard County. Build a lasting relationship and help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community. Join Home Instead Senior Care as we provide a variety of non-medical personal care services that allow seniors to remain in their home as long as possible and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Our CAREGivers have an opportunity to really make a difference in someone's life and so we are looking for people we would consider to care for our own loved one.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with activities of daily living: (bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, etc.)
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Incidental transportation
Requirements to be a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Have 3 years clean (no violations) driving experience
- Have reliable transportation
- Possess a valid driver's license, vehicle, and auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
We offer a career path as a CAREGiver with Home Instead - CAREGivers must complete our Home Health Orientation. Additional developmental classes are offered throughout the year to enhance your knowledge of senior care and review skills you can use in your everyday role.
We have a variety of shifts available to suit a flexible schedule.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.