To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belleville, IL 62269
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Project Manager
Amyx, Inc • Belleville, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Amyx, Inc. is seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager, to be located at Scott AFB, IL.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
- Support the process to capture, analyze, validate, and integrate Acquisition program needs, requirements, and customer feedback;
- Support analysis, validation, and integration of user needs and requirements;
- Attend and assist with the arrangement, organization, and facilitation of requirements-related conferences (e.g. collaboration meetings and workshops). Travel may be required;
- Conduct analysis and advise the Program Manager of requirements management;
- Establishment of management controls to reflect Acquisition program status;
- Input, update, maintenance and monitoring of program information in the government-provided portfolio management tool;
- Acquisition program planning analysis and support for other program management disciplines as designated by the Government POC;
- Track life-cycle management reports that are used in managing the installation, training, maintenance, and integrated logistics support
- Facilitate, support and host meetings and teleconferences;
- Monitor system correspondence to ensure information is presented to Program Leadership;
- Document and file staff meeting, leadership decisions and other key information and data
- Prepare, organize and schedule briefings, presentation material, suspense and provide supporting information to Program leadership;
- Staff the Program correspondence and communicate as needed with external stakeholders;
- Support the training manager with training, scheduling and updating using the training portal and tools.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Active Secret clearance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Department of Defense
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- DAWIA III , Program Manager
- Master's Degree in related field
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.