Reports directly to the CFO, Controller and will assist with cash and deposit entries, account analysis, certified payrolls and assist risk manager with Certificate of Insurance (COI).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- CR- Copy daily check batches scan deposit checks into bank system.
- CR – Enter cash receipts deposits into the operating system.
- Certified Payrolls – Prepare and submit OCIP payroll reports and job related certified payroll reports.
- Risk - Request and execute Certificates of Insurance.
- Vista Job Responsibilities – Enter new Job information into Vista ERP system and excel job log reports.
- Vista Job Budgets – Enter CIS reports and budgets into Job module.
- Sub-Contractors- Maintain Sub-Contractor schedule
- Performs special projects as requested.
- Performs other related responsibilities as assigned by either the Controller or CFO.
Education and Experience:
- Three to five years’ experience performing administrative and accounting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills.
- Excel Knowledge required.
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate, precise, organized with the ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Meet deadlines and be a team player.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: ACCOU05385
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a Fortune 500 company and a
leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy
infrastructure, and building services.
View the full profile
A provider of critical infrastructure systems, EMCOR gives
life to new structures and sustains life in existing ones by its planning,
installing, operating, maintaining, and protecting the sophisticated and
dynamic systems that create facility environments This includes electrical,
mechanical, lighting, air conditioning, heating, security, fire protection, and
power generation systems---in virtually every sector of the economy and for a
diverse range of businesses, organizations and government. EMCOR represents a
rare combination of broad reach with local execution, combining the strength of
an industry leader with the knowledge and care of 170 locations.