- Monitor patient health and administer basic care utilizing the nursing process within the LPN/LVN scope of practice in carrying out care plan objectives and goals.
- Role model expectations related to customer service and demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of patient safety.
- Collaborate with others to ensure that patients’ physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer complaints.
- Provide for the basic comfort of patient, implement nursing interventions identified in the plan of care that is individualized to their needs.
- Apply appropriate interventions to progress the patient towards wellness and address maintenance of wellness.
- Discuss the care provided with patient and listen to their concerns. Report status changes and concerns to registered nurses and doctors.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patient, visitors, coworkers and others involved in the patient's treatment in an effective manner.
- Provide for the safe delivery of medication in accordance with policies and procedures, physicians orders and/or current practice.
- Maintain standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with facility policy and procedures, other external governing and credentialing bodies, performance improvement standards and psychiatric nursing standards.
- Responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient symptoms, responses and progress.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- One or more years' of nursing experience within clinical area of service provided by facility preferred.
- Current LPN/LVN license as required by state.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Certified Gastroenterology Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service